Thursday 15 March 2012

A beginning

Good morning world!

It's my first time blogging, and I feel a bit like a fish out of water. However I think it's time for this mummy to get into the digital age and share our families adventures.

Travel. It's always been my passion. I met my husband traveling, I've moved countries and hemispheres. There is something about seeing a new place, a new culture that creates a spark inside. A slightly different view to the way the world works, could work, does work and just is. Maybe I was a migratory sea bird in a past life, but I have a strong urge to explore and also to share what I see.

Now that my little monkeys are old enough to travel without all the paraphernalia of babyhood we've planned our first big family adventure - from New Zealand to Paris. And loads in between. So as the saying goes: Watch This Space!

1 comment: